I am proud of the fact that God has given me strength, courage and support which enabled me to establish this college, where we teach different forms of music and dance (both Indian and Western) along with the different techniques of Fine Arts. I have been blessed with the colleagues and faculties who has considered mine dream as theirs and together we have built a place where dreams grow. People entered with raw talent and with time and guidance they got convert into polished diamonds. Not just faculties, the parents and the students who have shown their complete trust in Path of Music, Dance and Art College (PMDAC) are the backbone of this institute. When the hard work of faculties is mixed with the dedication of students, the result is always overwhelming, and this is the reason behind the success of Path of Music, Dance and Art College (PMDAC).
Music is the medium through which one can express thoughts and feelings which are not bound by the time, community and rationality. It is the universal language of the pious souls of all time and place. The three folds of music namely Vocal, Instrumental and Dance have been varied from time to time and space per the aesthetic, taste and liking of the people. Music education provides the means to achieve musical literacy. This, in turn, opens the door to fulfill one's aesthetic creativity, appreciation of art and provides an outlet for self-expression.
Our goal at the Path of music Pvt. Ltd. (PMDAC) is to foster the love of music, Dance & Fine arts in our students and at the same time, instill a sense of discipline. This allows students to acquire skills that are essential in the mastery of their instruments or voice.
With our superb and Highly Qualified faculty and fully-equipped facilities, we welcome students of all age group to enhance their knowledge and discover their love for music. Students are able to prepare for auditions; our curriculum provides an opportunity to develop their talent in a caring and personally attentive atmosphere. Not only the skill, but also the enjoyment of music is emphasized. Comprehensive knowledge is included in the sequence of course.
We are looking forward for many such great years to come, where we can see more accomplishments both from the teachers and students with the blessings of almighty.
May the blessings of Goddess saraswati be always with us.
Mrs. Lucy, Managing Director (PMDAC), B.A in Music (Vocal, Instrumental & Dance) is guiding the College in maturing to the higher levels. She is a disciple of Guru Shree Vinit Kumar of Banaras Gharana.
Many young people today pursue music as hobby or career, but how did they come into contact with music in the first place? Perhaps they took piano lessons as children, or maybe they first picked up a wind instrument when they joined the school band. It could even be that a song they heard on television stirred up their interest in composing music. Encounters with music are as diverse as the musicians involved.
Thus I believe one of the great missions of any college is to provide the knowledge the students crave, equip them with technical skills, give them opportunities to freely express said knowledge and skills and then provide clear advice on the results in order to fully develop each student's potential without stifling their individuality.
The College's other mission is to foster the wholly desirable and entirely unavoidable spirit of cooperation with others in the course of studying music, Dance & Art. Music is created through various collaborations - between performers, between performers and composers, and between performers and their audiences. Fostering the spirit of cooperation and the communication skills is needed to bring this about is just as important as teaching music itself.
Touching people through Music, dance & art is a monumental task. It goes without saying that performers need a thorough education and heightened sensibilities, but in addition to this they also need to train ceaselessly, to seek out and build up, live performance experiences and, above all, to have the strong desire to express and convey something. Only then will they possess the great energy needed to move the hearts of an audience. I pray that each and every one of our students will receive from their studies here the musical and personal strength they need to make their dreams come true.
Thank you for the role you have played in our progress, we hope that you will continue to stay connected with PATH OF MUSIC COLLEGE and be a part of our path breaking journey.
Sikha Kumar, B.A. in Music (Vocal & Instrumental) & MCA. Sikha Kumar displayed the versatility to play various instruments at a very young age. She is an active member of this organization since 2011. The College is maturing to the higher levels under her able guidance every year. Ms. Sikha Kumar is a disciple of Guru Shree Vinit Kumar of Banaras Gharana.
Studying music, dance & art seriously at the university level fosters the qualities and skills needed for students to succeed in life. We have termed the skills and qualities fostered in the process of learning music "the power to grow" and "the power to cooperate". Through the process of learning music, these skills and qualities become part and parcel of the learner's psyche. For that reason so they are an important aspect that we place great emphasis as we teach music, dance & art.
In the course of musical activities, there are activities you tackle on your own and others you tackle in a group. The power to grow and the power to cooperate are developed through those different learning cycles. A learning cycle is a model that expresses the action process needed to become "who you want to be." As you move and act according to the learning cycle, your goals and actions become more focused and concrete. Through self-reflection, you achieve new growth. Then, you feed the strength you have gained back into the learning cycle and strengthen it and thus the world grows and develops.
I am excited about the future and hope you will get involved in some way to help us be part of the resurgence of music, dance and the arts in INDIA & ABROAD.
Dr. H.K.Saluja (Vice President) is a Sangeet Visharad (Vocal Music) from Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth Lukhnow (1957), Sangeet Praveen from Prayag Sangeet Samiti Allahabad (1959), Sangitacharya (PHD) from Prayag Sangeet Samiti Allahabad (1983), former visiting fellow in dept of music M D University Rohtak, Former member Adhoc academic council Lalit Kala Sansthan, Dr B R Ambedkar university, Agra, Principal (Retd.) from Dept. of Higher Education Haryana.
Dr. H.K.Saluja's Message
Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life. Music education opens doors that help children to get into the world around them: a world of work, culture, intellectual activity, and human involvement. We feel proud on ourselves on providing a small, caring atmosphere to the students where we serve and are committed to respect, empathize, knowledge, and pride in all we do. Music forms a vital part of worship. It is an unusual language, for while in its simplest rhythmical form it speaks to the untutored and primitive peoples, in its profoundest form it stirs the deepest intellectual and emotional power of the most highly educated and cultured. Our culture of care underscores the student experience within myriad wellness, development, diversity and an overall commitment to individualized attention, a hallmark of Path Of Music Pvt. Ltd. The University’s mission is to prepare students who will have successful careers and actively contribute to achieve their goal. We are fully committed to this role.
There's something inside humans, and other animals, that recognizes and responds to sound arranged as music. Perhaps music is even more important than language in helping people from different cultures to connect with and understand one another. I am excited about the future and hope you will get involved in some way to help us be part of the resurgence of music, dance and the arts in INDIA & ABROAD.
PATH OF MUSIC Pvt. Ltd. (PMDAC) is a Complete Music, Dance & Fine Arts School that
- Nurtures the inner creative being of students. We also teach and train students in music and performing arts to enable them to take it as a profession.
- We conduct stage shows, seminars, workshops every quarter to promote Indian performing arts and to showcase the skills & talents of our students which help them develop self-belief, confidence and professional acumen.
- Renowned Celebrities and other famous personalities from the music and performing arts field are regularly invited in our events and shows to encourage our students for learning and motivation.
- We have our own production house, wherein we offer a suitable platform to our students that launch them in a career of music and performing arts as a professional artist.
- We encourage the desiring students and offer them right platform to extend their hobby to a full-fledged career.
- We admit students of any age group starting from 3+ yrs till the person is alive and is willing enough to learn.
- Our batch size remains normally 6-7 students (For music), 10-15 (Dance), 8-10 (art & craft).
- We offer individual coaching concept at the price of group coaching.
- We offer flexible timings, especially for working professionals.
- We have experienced and well trained faculties in their respective fields.
- Our fee structure is very reasonable & highly competitive in the industry.
- We also offer Fee Waivers to the needy and talented students.
- Our PDMA team continually updates the curriculum so as to sync it with current trends & up-to-date developments in different fields of music and performing arts.
- We are affiliated with major UGC accredited Music Societies of India (PRAYAG SANGEET SAMITI ALLAHABAD), We also have an association with TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON, ROYAL COLLEGE OF LONDON & ROCK SCHOOL OF LONDON whose certifications are world renowned.
- Solo performances are held for each of the students on every alternate months
- We offer basic to advance level courses like Diploma, B.A., M.A and Doctoral level programs in Music and Performing Arts and all these are recognized nationally and globally.
- All our classrooms are fully air-conditioned with the appropriate acoustic characteristics.
- A very positive and enthusiastic response from our prospective franchisees has firmly positioned PATH OF MUSIC Pvt. Ltd. on course to pan India expansion in the next few years alone.